Permissions Post
Dec. 6th, 2023 11:14 pmIf you have any questions or comments regarding my portrayal of Wolfwood, you can leave them here! Also, if you'd like to opt out of playing with him for whatever reason, you may do so here as well. All comments are screened.
Triggers: I have emetophobia! Please avoid detailed descriptions of characters being sick in threads with me. I don't mind an offhand mention, but nothing more than that.
Potential Triggering Topics: child slavery/experimentation/abuse, body horror, drug use/abuse
What can you do to my character?: Fighting is fine, please beat him up. Do not kill him without discussing it with me first. I'm open to shipping but would prefer to discuss this first also! M/M only
Triggers: I have emetophobia! Please avoid detailed descriptions of characters being sick in threads with me. I don't mind an offhand mention, but nothing more than that.
Potential Triggering Topics: child slavery/experimentation/abuse, body horror, drug use/abuse
What can you do to my character?: Fighting is fine, please beat him up. Do not kill him without discussing it with me first. I'm open to shipping but would prefer to discuss this first also! M/M only